- General Admission - $6.00
- Children 3 & Under - FREE
- Thursday: Active service men and women, veterans, and first responders get into the festival free on Thursday night with Military ID, occupational ID, or in uniform.
Good for any day of the festival. No rainchecks. No refunds.
- Wednesday - Friday: 5:00pm- 10:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday Wristband: $20 ($5 off if you bring 3 canned goods) - sponsored by KTRE
- Thursday: "Dollar-a-Ride" Night or $20 for unlimited wristband
- Friday, Sunday: $20
- Saturday wristband: $25 (all day pass)
Proceeds benefit the Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce, the George H. Henderson Jr. Expo Center, Texas Forestry Museum and Angelina Beautiful/Clean.
- Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Friday: 5:00pm - 12:00 midnight
- Saturday: 10:30am - 12:00 midnight
- Sunday: 12:00 noon - 5:00pm